Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pain In Forearm, Ow Wtf !!!!

wrestletib

ive been getting this TERRIBLE SHARP pain alongside the forarm, its on the backside, along the split?....if that makes any sense.

it ACHES SO BAD....especially if i grab heavy weights and suddenly put them down, the pain SHOOTs up my whole forarm and i actually almost always let out a yelp.

man this hurts, what do i do?

Does it bother you when you squat? A lot of people have pains if they are squatting heavy the day before they are doing lat or pressing movements.

Inflamed tendons

I bet it hurts when you do anything with your hands in pronated position (palms up)

Avoid exercises that hurt them and ice 2 X a day.

Ingram said:
Inflamed tendons

I bet it hurts when you do anything with your hands in pronated position (palms up)

Avoid exercises that hurt them and ice 2 X a day.

oomg barbell curls, THE WORST!

i recently had that as a result from reverse curls (cables). it sticks around for a while but eventually went away. i switched to simple forearm curls for now. but damn it hurt doing the simplest things like pushing a door open.

i have this same thing. it only hurts in my right forearm and mostly on preacher curls. it shoots a pain up my forearm as soon as i release the weight. i asked a doc about it one time and he said it was similar to a shin splint...just in my forearm. his advice was to just let up on bi's for a couple weeks or lower the weight...that was 2 years ago and i still have the pain but it hasn't gotten any worse.

wrestletib said:
oomg barbell curls, THE WORST!

What you have is basically Tennis elbow... Switch all your curls to a neutral grip (Hammer curls etc..) and avoid any underhand back exercises (classic chin ups etcc..)

Honestly, Ice them twice a day... EVERYDAY... it will eventually go away and you can go back to these exercises after a few months. Start light when you go back.

-Ingram

Wow, i hope it doesn't linger that long. Mine has lingered for about a month but don't hardly bother me since i stopped doing the reverse curls for now. i haven't let up on bi's other than that.

Could be tendon tear or rupture in your elbow, i've done it a few time when i was younger, you don't always feel it in the elbow, ends up hurting along the forearm and sometimes into the bi. Ice after working out, wrap with tensor during, anti inflam's help. But be careful with it cuz it can get alot worse and take months to heal.

Top Bottom