Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pain in forearm

Stay away from hammer grip exercises curls...etc. aggravates the hell out of it and dumbell flys for your delts are about the worst take it easy on those exercises and it'll calm down I have the same injury

Ahh that could be a problem , I found that preacher dumbbell was the worst for me. Those exercises you listed are In my new program unfortunately, but everything noted from your advice thanks bro

Listen to what Steve is saying. Go on youtube and search tennis / golfers elbow elbow and do the stretching exercises that will help a ton. I just delt with something similar also. I ignored it and hoped it would heal and it never did I ended up having to it shot up and cut way back on heavy lifting and did the exercises from YouTube. With in 3 weeks it was better.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using EliteFitness

Cool thanks bro will check them out

Heya! Used my brain for once... Finally remembered what it was called... Duh!!

It was an issue with my medial nerve.

I was misdiagnosed with tendonitis a couple of times. I think the significant difference is pain or tingling/tightening sensation in your pointer finger or palm and crazy pain deep in the funny bone.
Dropping light things can be a sign too.

Just another angle for you to investigate.

This is the first time I've attempted to partipate on this site. I am amazed at the helpful people out there :) its awesome.

So in saying that... Nice to be here & have an awesome day/night.

Cool thanks for the info and yes great site people are very helping here , made some great contacts too and hope you stick here

Top Bottom