Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pain at the bottom position of bench press

Went to Doctor today and she thinks it's most likely a pulled muscle. She showed me some movements to do and I didn't feel any pain so it's unlikely to be a tear as it only hurts at the bottom position of a bench or when my arm is bent and my bent arm is drawn across my chest

I took a week off exercise and this is my first time benching since the injury; I warmed up with a lighter load. It hurts more when my elbows are flared at a 80-90 degree angle when benching; less pain when elbows are at 60-70 For now I'll keep my elbows tucked at a maximum of 75 degrees.
degrees. It's definitely something to do with the pectoral as it hurts when it draw my arm across my chest (when standing) past 90 degrees but when I'm benching the pain also goes to the shoulder.

I took a week off exercise and this is my first time benching since the injury; I warmed up with a lighter load. It hurts more when my elbows are flared at a 80-90 degree angle when benching; less pain when elbows are at 60-70 For now I'll keep my elbows tucked at a maximum of 75 degrees.
degrees. It's definitely something to do with the pectoral as it hurts when it draw my arm across my chest (when standing) past 90 degrees but when I'm benching the pain also goes to the shoulder.

Go see a doctor dude. If you push the limits too far you might never be able to lift again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom