Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

p90x while bulking

this a high intense work out and some people say the more intense the more mass you can gain, I purchased this program and it should be on the way, do you guys think if I keep a high protein diet and low carb intake I can gain mass from p90x? thank you.

More intense doesn't mean more mass. Intensity can mean a lot of things. For me, bulking is best with low volume and heavy = intense. If I remember right, p90x is more of a high volume intensity style. I've know several people run p90x and none of them gained much mass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

p90x workouts are primarily cardio based workouts. For something you can do at home, they are not bad but they will never build mass the same way heavy weight lifting with free weights will.

Think about it logically. P90x is primarily body weight exercises. Look at athletes who do primary body weight exercises like boxers and gymnasts. They are tight and toned but they aren't overly muscular.

If you want mass, get a gym membership and lift weights.

P90X is basically cardio. For mass and bulking you really want to focus on eating a lot of good quality food and lifting heavy especially with compound movements.

Top Bottom