x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

P90x Abs and Yoga video's

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about P90x Abs and Yoga video's within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: If you're crafty on the NET you can access these videos fairly easy. A friend turned me on to the Ab workout and I MUST say I am getting FANTASTIC results! a 15 min. workout that you can do at home with no equipment needed has me addicted. The Yoga video is another workout I do on my off days and on mornings before Back and legs day. I must say my flexibility has improved tremendously! 90 mins long but be for warned... THIS IS A WORKOUT! I only do 45 mins of this video and feel the difference

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

P90x Abs and Yoga video's

If you're crafty on the NET you can access these videos fairly easy. A friend turned me on to the Ab workout and I MUST say I am getting FANTASTIC results! a 15 min. workout that you can do at home with no equipment needed has me addicted.
    The Yoga video is another workout I do on my off days and on mornings before Back and legs day. I must say my flexibility has improved tremendously! 90 mins long but be for warned... THIS IS A WORKOUT! I only do 45 mins of this video and feel the difference when in the weight room. Just thought I would share this info. Checking out other videos from this set to see if I can use anything else do to the results I got from the first 2. Just thought I would share!

Re: P90x Abs and Yoga video's

P90X is no joke!! Most people are like yeah whatever but its by far one of the best routines period. It just doesnt incorporate enough lifting for me. You should try the plyometrics workout. But you wont be doing legs anytime soon after that one. I can gurantee it. Reading this makes me wanna start back up LOL

Quote Quote posted by yankeefan420 View Post
    P90X is no joke!! Most people are like yeah whatever but its by far one of the best routines period. It just doesnt incorporate enough lifting for me. You should try the plyometrics workout. But you wont be doing legs anytime soon after that one. I can gurantee it. Reading this makes me wanna start back up LOL
    Ok Yank... I will give this a try! I LUV hurting myself LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

i really like it. i work out of town half the year. not always around a gym and usually from 12-16 hours a day when i am gone. p90x is great when u dont have weights. and when im tired and not motivated i just press play and do what tony says. the plyo is beastly and i love it for kickboxing strength and biking andyeah lots of the things i do. abs and the core video is great. yoga is brutal. i downloaded my copy and even got the calender and all that other crap if i wanted to do the actual p90 program. but all in all it was worth my 5 minutes it took to dl it. some exercises are just in there to get the videos upto an hour each but for the most part they are good workouts with some really good exercises

and if your looking for cardio dl insanity. this ones got a black dude but its from the same company and damn that shit is killer. i eat breaky, wait an hour, take a big dump. then after my dump its go time. with insanity i had to wait another hour as both me and my workout partners have puked mid vid

Pro Bodybuilder

i've been looking for a good yoga video to download. thanks for the info about the p90x yoga video.

Good Broly

theres a shorter p90x yoga vid thats only 45 minutes.

Quote Quote posted by CoBra666 View Post
    and if your looking for cardio dl insanity. this ones got a black dude but its from the same company and damn that shit is killer. i eat breaky, wait an hour, take a big dump. then after my dump its go time. with insanity i had to wait another hour as both me and my workout partners have puked mid vid
    I will check this out!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! PUKE then back to pain! cant stop laughing bro!

its good, the way it is setup anyone of any cardio skill can do it. yeah ive actually puked a few times on it. all on the pure cardio vid. it gets sloppy tho. i would be dripping so much sweat everywhere my feet would give out under me and i would skid across the floor. would quickly rip off my shoes for a drier surface temporarily lol and start givin her shit again. there was one day i wish i had my iphone or a cam, i looked just like my ava << over there.... minus all the hair... i think it was about -25 outside last winter. after my workout i opened the front door. ( i had a full gym setup at my previous house instead of a livingroom ) i looked into the mirror next to the door and there was steam just billowing off me like some sort of demon, from my head my shoulders my chest, anywhere there was sweat which was everywhere. and just feeling so jacked from after my workout damnnnn i felt powerful lol

U got me jones "ing" Can't wait to kill myself! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!