Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

P90x Abs and Yoga video's

Ive tried the insanity a couple times and just gave up after a few days. The soles of my feet felt like someone had beat them with a ball bat. I remember one morning collapsing in the floor after I finished, laying there with sweat pouring off me trying to breathe, body completely beat all to hell, thinking "damn dude what the hell are you doing" lol. I would still like to complete the whole series just once to say I did it. Thats a goal of mine. Just finish it once. I did P90x twice back to back with great results and loved it..minus the yoga lol, that shit is much harder than it looks

yeah i always thought yoga was gay hippy stuff, but that helps build strength too, i was very suprised. my legs burnt like a fucker during that first half of the yoga vid. damn. and flexibility really improved alot. i noticed that my feet hurt too. i try to do it barefoot as im used to that for kickboxing and karate but there is usually too much sweat everywhere and i start slipping around. eventually i found a pair of shoes that matched my foot curvature pretty well and i wasnt so bad. then in a week or 2 my feet got used to it. but i did do the same. i did insanity for a couple days, stopped, couple more days, then stopped. then said im doing this. and i just powered through it till there was no pain.. well no pain in my feet anyways

Top Bottom