x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

P90x Abs and Yoga video's

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about P90x Abs and Yoga video's within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: If you're crafty on the NET you can access these videos fairly easy. A friend turned me on to the Ab workout and I MUST say I am getting FANTASTIC results! a 15 min. workout that you can do at home with no equipment needed has me addicted. The Yoga video is another workout I do on my off days and on mornings before Back and legs day. I must say my flexibility has improved tremendously! 90 mins long but be for warned... THIS IS A WORKOUT! I only do 45 mins of this video and feel the difference

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: P90x Abs and Yoga video's

Ive tried the insanity a couple times and just gave up after a few days. The soles of my feet felt like someone had beat them with a ball bat. I remember one morning collapsing in the floor after I finished, laying there with sweat pouring off me trying to breathe, body completely beat all to hell, thinking "damn dude what the hell are you doing" lol. I would still like to complete the whole series just once to say I did it. Thats a goal of mine. Just finish it once. I did P90x twice back to back with great results and loved it..minus the yoga lol, that shit is much harder than it looks

Re: P90x Abs and Yoga video's

yeah i always thought yoga was gay hippy stuff, but that helps build strength too, i was very suprised. my legs burnt like a fucker during that first half of the yoga vid. damn. and flexibility really improved alot. i noticed that my feet hurt too. i try to do it barefoot as im used to that for kickboxing and karate but there is usually too much sweat everywhere and i start slipping around. eventually i found a pair of shoes that matched my foot curvature pretty well and i wasnt so bad. then in a week or 2 my feet got used to it. but i did do the same. i did insanity for a couple days, stopped, couple more days, then stopped. then said im doing this. and i just powered through it till there was no pain.. well no pain in my feet anyways