Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Overworked Biceps, please take a look

bash

Last week I started to work on Biceps. Last time I worked them out was about 2 years ago and stopped. The workout consisted of
Basic curls, bench curls, some resistance and a few more... The issue I need help on is that my left arm is very weak and after a very harsh 1st workout (which was NOT smart) I have overloaded my arm and it's looking very bad, swollen with red marks and now has turned out to look like a bad burse, also im having difficulty stretching my arm out all the way. I wanted advise on how long you guys should I should rest the hand also what caused this (more detailed reason as in what in the arm caused this) I will post pics.1st two pics are fom 5 days of rest with ice.
The last one is a recent one after 11 days.
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Looks like you tore something in there and had internal bleeding. It could be something serious too, like torn/injured tendons,etc. Go see a doctor asap. In any way you will not be allowed to train your upper body(any exersise involing your arms) for at least two weeks.

i do that too, just not as bad. i wait a couple of days after i'm able to fully extend my arm and all the tightness is gone. should only take a week-ish. if you're not feeling better by then, i'd see a doctor. you might not feel 100% in a week but if not better, see the doc.

one thing to note, you can't go wrong seeing the doc now.

Top Bottom