Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Overtraining101

No competition for me just sheer shock factor of a guy my size pushing almost double his body weight tends to freeze the room for a moment, now that I'm stopping to think about this I can't believe I was ripping my body up like this each body part 2x per week no wonder my tendonitis has tendonitis.

If anyone has a really effective workout for putting on size not really worried about getting that much stronger I'm all ears

if you want mass then eat big to get big.. and train big to get big. its as simple as that.

just cut out the gorilla ego crap.. nobody who is a powerlifter goes in there and maxes out unless its on comp day.. if you continue this you will continue injuring yourself and set yourself backwards.

stick to 4 reps when you go heavy. thats a new rule for you.. if you can't get 4 reps then you need to drop your weight and work your way up.. the strongest guy at my old gym used to bench 500 raw. he was 50 some years old too and only 5 9 and 230 pounds.. so that is a shitload of weight.. anyway. he would always tell me to BUILD CONSISTENCY if i wanted to get stronger. if you find yourself doing only 2 or 3 reps then you need to drop your weight back down and then work your way back up from there. also sometimes especially those of us who cycle you gotta be willing to take 1 step back to move 2 steps forward.. in other words its okay to not hit a new PR for months on end. the body will adjust and down the line you will set PR's again.

My 2 body part workouts are about 90 min I barely hit 2 hrs with abs I go from one set to the next 1 exercise to the next 30-45sec rest

Top Bottom