Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Overtraining negatives overtime

valljakke

I've been training for 2 years extremely hard and I feel like I'm at the peak of where I can be. I've also stuck to a very strict diet and eating very clean.
My problem is burnout. I just lost interest in the gym and got sick of the grind. Do you think it's my own fault for not taking some breaks or is this normal to feel this way?

what gets me pumped up for a workout no matter what is good music.

how many times i have gotten in my car to go to the gym and haven't felt like going? many times, but i go anyway and when i get there i am ready to kill it. a good gym environment is crucial too. seeing a lot of meatheads and hot chicks in those tight yoga pants motivates me

I've been training for 2 years extremely hard and I feel like I'm at the peak of where I can be. I've also stuck to a very strict diet and eating very clean.
My problem is burnout. I just lost interest in the gym and got sick of the grind. Do you think it's my own fault for not taking some breaks or is this normal to feel this way?

you need to take time off, like 2 weeks off and jump back in the gym step by step it

Take a break and see

You gotta switch things up to keep it interesting. Try a completely different training style or routine. Try a completely different diet or implement fasting techniques.

Top Bottom