Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

overhead press, 2 board press prs + videos

T

t3c

Had a fun workout today.

Decided to stay really light on overhead presses today and do 2 high rep sets with less rest. Went like this

95x5 no leg drive warmup
115x10
115x12 in 42seconds!
http://www.grambo.org/afa/users/tec/ohp3902/set3.WMV
form could have been better...form can always be better i guess huh

Did some 2 board presses, decided to alternate boards every 2 weeks or so. I did 2 heavy tripples with doubled minis then took the minis off and did raw weight. The minis are brutal when doubled, when i was warming up with the bar i almost killed myself lol.

close grip doubled mini 2 board press
65x3
75x3 :rolleyes:
http://www.grambo.org/afa/users/tec/ohp3902/minis.WMV

close grip 2 board press
135x8
155x5
http://www.grambo.org/afa/users/tec/ohp3902/155cg2bd.WMV
Tricep push downs with 15 sec rest in between sets
35lbs 3x10

Pullups

weighted straightleg situps with a 25lb plate behind my head 3x12

also got some pics of the food i made today :D
I know its cool for the big boys to eat hamburger helper...but i dont like the taste so i just make big hamburgers on clubs with a lb of hamburger meat and onions yum. If you want to know what it takes to close grip 75lbs with doubled minis this is it lmao:

www.grambo.org/afa/users/tec/DSCN1639.jpg
mmmmmmmmmm, it doesnt look nearly as good as it tastes, if it did it would look like...well...brittney spears or something.

www.grambo.org/afa/users/tec/DSCN1640.jpg
the chef himself!!!

www.grambo.org/afa/users/tec/DSCN1641.jpg
*drool*

Last edited:
All your vids always go all skippy and stuttery for me, so I can't really comment. Looks like an old movie :)

damn it, they just get worse and worse quality wise...i thought i would fix it today by switching the tape...it has to be my firewire interface...man i don't wanna buy a new card :bawling:

t3c said:
damn it, they just get worse and worse quality wise...i thought i would fix it today by switching the tape...it has to be my firewire interface...man i don't wanna buy a new card :bawling:
They worked pretty well for me.

Congrats on the PRs.

t3c said:

I think its just my crappy win 98 and mediaplayer combo :)

looks solid dude, i really liked the OHP.

my only comment, your pressing back towards your eyes on the bench press. other than that, good workout.

X

Looking solid...

The vids are choppy for me too...but I also have Win 98.

What is the contest weight on the overhead at your contest again?

Are you getting bigger? You look like it.

B True

Looking good man. Push press looked good. You really worked out those last few. Good job. Board press was solid too. Your getting stronger. :)

Good job bro. You can see improvement. My only suggestion would be to anchor your minis closer towards your head. IMO they should be vertical at lockout. Yours are on a significant diagonal. I might be the only one who thinks that way though. Either way, great job bro. Keep it up.

Top Bottom