Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

over training, under training, perfect training?...

alright guys... heres the deal... i have increased the volume of my training since i started my new cycle...
fina 75 mg eod weeks 1-8
winny 50 mg eod weeks 2-10 (to solidify fina gains)
and arimidex .25 mg ed throughout

this is my new split
monday-chest/tris
tuesday-back/bis
wednesday-shoulders/legs
thursday-off
friday-chest (heavy, 4-6 rep scheme), tris
saturday-back (heavy DLs, 4-6 reps) also incorporate cleans
sunday- legs (heavy squats. 4-6 reps)
repeat

i take in between 225-275 grams of protein
eat very clean (ie, chicken breast and rice mostly)....

do you guys think this is a decent split... i like to have the strength of a power lifter but i just dont like the body type...
btw i weigh 185 and my bf is between 9-12%... just a guess on the bf... anyone see any changes that should be made... and critisism is welcome... thanks guys

Do you do any powerlifts such as deads. You can incorporate powerlifting exercises into a bodybuilders routine and still acheive the desired body type. Also even though your doing a fina,winny cycle I still think you need another rest day. If I'm reading your training days right your training mon thru wed and then taking thursday off then training for six days straight. I think the muscles can handle it but I think your nervious system might be shocked for too long plus with a large weight gain depending on how you respond to the cycle your shocking the body again with the added body weight. Your body grows during sleep and rest days. Just my opinion. Good luck w/the cycle.

jabs

Top Bottom