Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

over stretching?

TheOak84

usually when most people stretch their delts, they bring their arm across the body, grab at the elbow and pull.

i have a bad habit of making it pop, i was wondering if that can cause tendonitis? i read that the popping noise is tendons/ligaments sliding over eachother?

also, once a tendon is over stretched, will it ever go back to the original size?

anyone know more about this?

you can't stretch the tendon, only the muscle, well you can stretch it when doing reactive stuff like running and jumping, but it springs back giving your reactive strength :)

if it doesn't hurt dont worry about it

now that you mention you have issues with bench pressing...

well you obviously ahve impingement issues, that's why the tendons pop and crack. Your body is out of alignment. My shoulders used to crack and pop when I did arm circles. Fixed up my impingement issues, no more popping and cracking, and most importantly no more pain when benching

coolcolj said:
now that you mention you have issues with bench pressing...

well you obviously ahve impingement issues, that's why the tendons pop and crack. Your body is out of alignment. My shoulders used to crack and pop when I did arm circles. Fixed up my impingement issues, no more popping and cracking, and most importantly no more pain when benching

listen to this

if i have my arm at my side, and i rotate my wrist counter clockwise, i hear a pop, it doesnt hurt, but its def not normal...

i do feel kind of lopsided come to think of it

Top Bottom