Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
Comments: I hate being indecisive with my workouts. I have to learn to stick to something lol. Anyway, easy workout...looking forward to Wednesday now :).

same with me bro I can never decide what to do and always wanna change, saibot has to give me the chainsaw emoticon when im doing it too bad then i realise iv fucked my routine up lol

hey whats 1x5 mean, 1 set of 5 or 5sets of 1?

And the shoulder pasin does it everytime, if i twist my arm and turn it back it comes lol. Its weird but once i work out and get blood flowin it doesnt bother me. Heavy dips kinda bother it

1x5 means 1 set of 5 reps.

I would imagine heavy dipping would irritate it. Actually as I'm writing this I have no more shoulder pain lol. I have no idea what it was...Do you do any shoulder warmups?

same with me bro I can never decide what to do and always wanna change, saibot has to give me the chainsaw emoticon when im doing it too bad then i realise iv fucked my routine up lol

Hah! I've been getting better, I was able to stay using 5x5's for a long time. Everytime I strayed away though, I got frustrated and quit and went back to the 5x5 just like I'm doing now lol. Didn't somebody say the younger lifters switch shit too much? It seems fairly accurate :p

im actuallyu switching to a bb routine but because ive never done one where i stayed ocnsistent. I wil go back to 5x5 tho.

I dont do any shoulder warmups i probably should, i never have gone too much detail into finding out how to do it

Day 3
Week 2

Squat
45 x 2x5
85 x 1x5
135 x 1x3
175 x 1x2
220 x 3x5

Press
45 x 1x10
60 x 1x5
75 x 1x5
90 x 1x2
110 x 3x5

Rows
45 x 1x10
65 x 1x5
85 x 1x3
105 x 1x2
125 x 3x5

Dragon Flags
3x8

Comments: The workouts feel like they're getting easier. I wanted to do GHRs today but it was too much of a cockfest around where I do them.

Comments: The workouts feel like they're getting easier. I wanted to do GHRs today but it was too much of a cockfest around where I do them.

just barge you way through if they dont move, give a grunt and get on with it, if they're n00bs chances are they will see u coming and move then watch u the whole time in awe.

works for me. :D

just barge you way through if they dont move, give a grunt and get on with it, if they're n00bs chances are they will see u coming and move then watch u the whole time in awe.

works for me. :D

Hah I think I'd get my ass handed to me. These dudes were literally the size of ronnie coleman. Although it would be pretty funny to see what their reaction would be if I did do that lol.

Hah I think I'd get my ass handed to me. These dudes were literally the size of ronnie coleman. Although it would be pretty funny to see what their reaction would be if I did do that lol.

oh my bad, i work out at a college gym and everyone who goes there pretty much are noobs, 220 benchpress is a rare sight there... leg exercises are even rarer...

Top Bottom