Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
I weighed in at 192.2 this morning. Do you guys weigh yourself in the morning or sometime else? I try to weigh myself before I eat/drink and after I take the morning shit. I find my weight fluctuates way too much during the day, infact I was weighing a little over 200 in the middle of the day from water and whatever else.

Also, I'm psyched for Thursday. In my public speaking class we have to talk about something we achieved in life. I told the teacher I'll talk about ripping phonebooks and demonstrate it for the class. I was kind of scared since the last time I ripped a phonebook was like 2years ago until today. Man I still got it. I actually took down a phonebook the size of the biggest one I've ever done. :) I just can't wait to handle one in class. Actually, once I'm done dieting, I think I'm going to get back into serious hand strength again.

I weighed in at 192.2 this morning. Do you guys weigh yourself in the morning or sometime else? I try to weigh myself before I eat/drink and after I take the morning shit. I find my weight fluctuates way too much during the day, infact I was weighing a little over 200 in the middle of the day from water and whatever else.

Also, I'm psyched for Thursday. In my public speaking class we have to talk about something we achieved in life. I told the teacher I'll talk about ripping phonebooks and demonstrate it for the class. I was kind of scared since the last time I ripped a phonebook was like 2years ago until today. Man I still got it. I actually took down a phonebook the size of the biggest one I've ever done. :) I just can't wait to handle one in class. Actually, once I'm done dieting, I think I'm going to get back into serious hand strength again.

Fuck yeah. Ripping phonebooks is fucking beastly bro. I've never tried and I doubt I could pull it off.

I usually weigh myself weekly and always on the same day around the same time.

lol nice project, bro!

And i weigh myself at 10:00 PM every night. Well not every night but couple times a week. I know theres food and water and all that shit in there but i like seeing what I am heaviest.

Day 1
Week 3

Press
95 x 1x5
105 x 1x3
125 x 1x3
75 x 3x10

Chins
5, 5, 5, 5, 5

Comments: Well I'm confident I'm overreaching and probably borderline overtraining. Last Tuesday was a good day. Last Thursday was the beginning of going down, Friday sucked and today sucked even worse. I'm planning on splitting this week up into two weeks. Today and Thursday, then next Monday and next Thursday and then a good week of deload-relaxation. If I end up feeling really drained I'll deload for 2 weeks instead. Man I didn't know I could overreach/overtrain THIS quickly even on a diet lol.

As for my diet, progress is stalling I think.. I'm going to give it a couple more weeks to either see mirror differences or scale differences. If nothing I'll say fuck it and get my metabolism back to normal and go from there.

Maybe you should drop the accessory work volume. BBB might have been a bad idea eating below maintenance. If that doesn't work go back to maintenance kcal and a normal macro breakdown for a few weeks to reset your metabolism.

Maybe you should drop the accessory work volume. BBB might have been a bad idea eating below maintenance. If that doesn't work go back to maintenance kcal and a normal macro breakdown for a few weeks to reset your metabolism.

Holy shit bro that was quick. Do you think I should go along with Tuesday, Thursday, Friday or Thursday, Monday, Thursday without accessory work?

Holy shit bro that was quick. Do you think I should go along with Tuesday, Thursday, Friday or Thursday, Monday, Thursday without accessory work?

lol

I'm post stalking you.

I would hit T/TH/F and cut the accessory volume in half or thereabouts. Instead of 5x10 do 3x10. I forgot what kind of cardio you are doing. Steady state or HIIT? HIIT burns me the fuck out when eating like a bird.

I've thought about a few different scenarios for cutting and using the 5/3/1. Just doing the core lift and a few rounds of complexes seems like a good idea to me. I might actually try it once I decide it's time to get not so fat. Maintain strength on the lifts that matter while getting in bad ass shape with complexes or HIIT work.

lol

I'm post stalking you.

I would hit T/TH/F and cut the accessory volume in half or thereabouts. Instead of 5x10 do 3x10. I forgot what kind of cardio you are doing. Steady state or HIIT? HIIT burns me the fuck out when eating like a bird.

I've thought about a few different scenarios for cutting and using the 5/3/1. Just doing the core lift and a few rounds of complexes seems like a good idea to me. I might actually try it once I decide it's time to get not so fat. Maintain strength on the lifts that matter while getting in bad ass shape with complexes or HIIT work.

lol I've noticed :p

Yeah I'm not doing strenuous cardio. I'll see how T/Th/F works then. I've already got a head start on the 3x10s lol. I pull a tire around for like 5 mins and call it good. I don't even think it's good enough to be called cardio. That sounds like a pretty good idea with the complexes, I might try that next time.

lol I've noticed :p

Yeah I'm not doing strenuous cardio. I'll see how T/Th/F works then. I've already got a head start on the 3x10s lol. I pull a tire around for like 5 mins and call it good. I don't even think it's good enough to be called cardio. That sounds like a pretty good idea with the complexes, I might try that next time.

I'm actually doing the 5/3/1 on M/W/F and complexes on T/Th/S, but I am eating at a big caloric surplus lol. I think we discussed the complexes already :) 60 seconds rest killed me. I couldn't even get 4 complete rounds. I'm up to five rounds using 70 pounds and 90 second intervals. I am going to keep the 90 second intervals and up the weight 5 pounds a week. Complexes are a lot funner than the usual LISS cardio I was doing and they don't kill my knees like HIIT.

Top Bottom