Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ortmayer-Magnusson program reviews

marc.fit.hot

Hi guys I have been struggling for months to increase my bench and strength , eating and training properly, so looking online a specific program for my needs I found Ortmayer/Magnusson, please give me some reviews on how effective is it , I guess somebody here has done, thank you.

Sincerely, I have not used this program, so I can not tell. What I can tell you though, is that you need to experiment yourself to see what works best for you. There just can not be such thing as a training program that will work the same for everyone. It can not be. So it might work for some people, and not for others. This is why it is important to try different things on your own.

if you want to build strength you need to build consistency at a lower level for sets/reps and progress up. once you hit an honest barrier in your strength it is time for consider steroids or sarm's to push you to the next level. you just aren't going to get as strong naturally as you could on the juice

There is no magic product. Any program that gets you to train hard and that you can stick to continuously is a good program.

Look at the program template and think if it'll be a good fit for you. Remember that the main thing is that you finish the program in completion. Doing 2 weeks of a program and then switching to a different program is a waste of time.

If the program looks like something you think you would respond well to and you can commit to the training schedule, then hit it.

If you don't think it'll be a good fit, then check out the bill star 5x5 program -> https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/...ow2-(thanx)-so-here-is!-k-up-now!-375215.html

If it is bench you want to increase then just focus on doing that exercise. Low reps at a very heavy weight. Try to progress each week by even a small amount. You can try any program really to see how you respond to it.

Top Bottom