Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Optimus Prime = Hulk Hogan?

At least Optimus stayed away after he was dead (except for that one episode when Optimus' body was possessed and he was attacking the Autobots).

J-DAM said:
At least Optimus stayed away after he was dead (except for that one episode when Optimus' body was possessed and he was attacking the Autobots).

sweeeeeet

J-DAM said:

Nope...Prime came back. But unlike Hogan, he wasn't all rusty and washed up.

I was watching how Optimus came back today in the "Return of Optimus Prime" and it reminded me how Hogan came back. For the most part both act similiar, they both go hand in hand.

I always thought Optimus Prime sounded kinda like John Wayne. Maybe with a little like Hogan thrown in there too.

Last edited:
The Whole F/N Show said:
I always thought Optimus Prime sounded kinda like John Wayne. Myabe a little like Hogan too.

The guy who did the voice for Prime (Peter Cullen) has said that the voice is partially based on John Wayne.

Oh, and Rodimus sucks.

Top Bottom