Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

opinions on WEIGHTS 3 days per week AND cardio on 3 other days per week

M

madbomber31

maybe even cardio on each of the 4 non weight days... what do you think? possible to still grow? i know i tried corn's 3 a week full body but i've ran into some body issues as of late (injuries are killing me)... i'd be fine if i could maintain at 220lbs... i'm already worried about dropping below that mark.

When i did cardio 3 times a week plus weights 3 times a week, i grew not one bit and shrank a lot. I probably didn't eat enough, but i still lost lots of size, which was actually my goal. So in that case it was what i was looking for. And a girl to "ride ride ride."

Questions:

What are you trying to accomplish?

How much cardio you talking, minutes-wise?

What's your diet like?

i did this for about 3-4 months, its pretty much my regular routine, i occasionally drop 1 cardio day if i'm busy that week

i did grow.....not much though. got stronger.....but i think that was more due to a change in routine than just good diet and exercise. it does tire you out initially though, but as with most thing you get used to it

it seemed to make my metabolism go wayy fast too. i could eat like a whole lot of calories and not put on fat which was nice :)

give it a try....:)

what? you are saying i'm fat? fucker!!!

actually, i want to cut down on the weights for the injuries... it drives me fucking crazy.

:lmao:....no but im saying its nice to know what you are putting on is fairly lean. but obviously with all the cardio you will find it hard putting on loads of weight

also bear in mind that whether its cardio or weights, if you do either too much it can increase your risk of injury. i dodnt get injured during that period, but with your body doing so much its easy to, depending on the cardio

whatcha doing? is it high impact (you play b-ball right?) or nice and low and non injury causing like swimming

Cardio is illegal where I am from...

B True

Top Bottom