Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Opinions Please

gorehawg

All Natural
Got a set of bumpers from a reputable company and paid the new price. I’m working with the company to get replacements but this is some bullshit right? Look at this. We will see what happens...
27c225379059befdb6840cb62d720601.jpg

fb14bf7dc679fb73089fad3fb3007597.jpg

27c225379059befdb6840cb62d720601.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that’s what I thought and so did the owner of the company. Fortunately this company stands behind their product. I think this was just bad luck which is why the owner of the company said I can keep these and he will be hand selecting and inspecting a new pair to be shipped out on Monday. I’m more than pleased with how this is being handled but we will see what arrives.

Well that’s what I thought and so did the owner of the company. Fortunately this company stands behind their product. I think this was just bad luck which is why the owner of the company said I can keep these and he will be hand selecting and inspecting a new pair to be shipped out on Monday. I’m more than pleased with how this is being handled but we will see what arrives.

Sounds like the company has really good customer service. Glad to hear it all worked out.

Sounds like the company has really good customer service. Glad to hear it all worked out.

Here’s what arrived. I didn’t fully inspect yet.
63f8afef8222c947da7ee2b323f92cd9.jpg

bda328c88d453f653b84ea1a9467c3e0.jpg

Am I being picky or is this from the drop tests? I’m about to start dropping names.

Once you start dropping the plates they're gonna look a lot worse.

Once I started diving my truck I put miles on it it. If I wanted miles on my truck prior I would have bought it used. The same with these bumpers. The price this company charges for new plates... they should be flawless.

Top Bottom