Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

opinions on my training split (excuse my english)

hi, please critique my training split

day 1 and 4:

back 8-10 sets (12-8 reps)
biceps 6 sets (12-8 reps)
rear delt 4 sets (12-10 reps)

day 2 and 5:

chest 8 sets (12-6)
shoulder 7 sets (12-8)
triceps 6 sets (12-8)
traps 6 sets (12-6)

day 3 and 6:

cuadriceps 7 sets (12-6)
hamstrings 7 sets (12-6)
glute 3 sets (10-8)
calves 5 sets (20-15)

day 7:

rest

please excuse my bad english, my objetive with this split is trying to have a little more frecuency between each muscle training, and trying to do mid-low volume

thanx

Looks like the way Ronnie Coleman trains. Pretty respectable way to train -- many could not handle it.

Might be a tad much if natty -- however you know your own body better than me.

well it does have a lot of volume..give it a go for 10-12 weeks but dont be afraid to get off this routine if you notice your not making any headway..also more importantly what exercises are you doing??

i'm doing this excersices

chest:
incline bb
decline db
flys

legs:
squat
leg press
dead lift

back:
db row
pulldown
cable row
dead lift

shoulder:
military press
lateral raises
db press

can you suggest me any others splits with a little high frecuency and mid low volume ? thanx

I don't have much experience with a workout like you're talking about. I respond better to a workout built around low reps, but if it works for you then keep pushing.

I also wanted to say welcome to elite!!:)

maybe doing this 3 days on 1 off, a little more rest can't hurt, by the way right now i'm on test e 500mg/week eq 500mg/week, do you think my body can handle with this volume of training ? i usually did every muscle 1 time a week, but allmost the same volume, it was something like day1: back day2: chest day3: cuadriceps calves day4: shoulder day5:arms day6: hamstrings calves day7: rest, wich do you think is a better way to follow ?

Top Bottom