Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Online Personal Fitness Scheduler?

miskiw

Hey, I figured that if there was one group of people who would appreciate this it would be people on this web board.

I have been developing www.Workoutxpress.com for 2 months now and Today is it's Grand Opening!

It's main feature is it's Online Personal Fitness Scheduler which currently holds 126 exercises available for your use in our database. All Free of charge for course!

We also Have many many other great tools and articles...

So Feel Free to drop by and check us out and tell us what you think...and maybe tell a friend :)

Keep Pressing!
Mike
www.WorkoutXpress.com

wow, that routine scheduler is pretty complex, yet very intuitive. nice job. i can see this as being a very handy tool for any lifter.

Thanks

Thank you very much...these comments make me feel that my work has been worth it..

It needs some work I think..but I hope to get the feed back I need to make the changes that need to be made

take it easy

BUG #1: I tried to register and even though it says the email addy is optional it wouldn't let me register without one.

JC

Fixed

Yea I made it optional last night, guess I didn't get it 100% fixed ....well it is fixed now...e-mail is optional

great response

Just thought I would mention that our opening day had a great response...we didn't try to tell to many people but people just keep on coming...if you have any suggestions that you would like to see changed in the site, please feel free to send them my way

later

Top Bottom