Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

onesickgames log.... 200lbs +

onesickgame

I'm a 27 year old male 6'4" 142lbs. Tired of being skinny and i want to get serious about working out this time, so i decided to make a log to keep me motivated. I worked out a decent amount in high school, because i played sports. So i know a lot about technique and form. I am starting out with the 5x5 workout program. Never done squats or dead lifts before so the whole program is totally new to me. I'm looking to put on 100 pounds, hopefully all muscle. Not sure what else to put on here but here is todays workout and all my measurements are at the bottom.

Day 1 - Split A - 12-12-10

Stretching to warm up.
Squats - 65x5
Bench Press - 65x5
Inclined Rows - body weight x 5
Push ups tonight - 3 sets of 8
Reverse Crunches - 3 sets of 8.

Measurements

Age-27
Height-6'4"
Weight-142
Build-Athletic but really skinny.
Biceps-12"
Arm length-32"
Forearms-11"
Legs-19.5"
Calves-14.5"
Shoulder width-19"
Chest-36"
Waist-30.5"

How's the food intake bro?

I'd start working up now to a gallon of whole milk everyday. You need all the calories you can get!

Welcome to the boards! We'll definitely help you as you go! Like SL said above...have you figured out your eating yet?

Welcome to the boards! We'll definitely help you as you go! Like SL said above...have you figured out your eating yet?

Working on that right now. Im not used to eating much at all so im starting out with small portions and working my way up to 3000 calories a day. Right now im going to try to eat alot of chicken,eggs,pasta,fish,milk and hopefully add a weight gainer in soon. Should i be drinking soda at all or just mostly water and juice? Also, do i add drinks in my calorie intake for the day or is it just whole foods? Anything you guys could add would be helpful because my wife is starting this with me and we both desperately need some muscle. Thanks

Listen to Southerlord and Moya.

Learn how to squat and deadlift with really good form.

Drink a gallon of milk a day. 2% or whole.

Use a basic 3 days a week program like 5x5. Look up 5x5 in the training vault section of this forum.

Do that and you will grow.....well.

Definitely no soda. I would go easy on the juice as well as they're usually high on sugar content. 100 pounds of muscle is a pretty high goal to set for yourself but it's not impossible if you eat and train right. Like the other posters said, milk is an easy way to put on the pounds, combined with lots of eating. Don't make the mistake of eating everything in sight, aim for a 'clean' bulk. Most importantly, since you've never squatted or dead-lifted before, concentrate on getting the form right. So all in all:

- Eat right
- Train hard
- Don't let ego get in the way

Do any of you guys think anabolic steroids would be a good option for me? If so what brand is the best for someone who has never taken a cycle before?

Do any of you guys think anabolic steroids would be a good option for me? If so what brand is the best for someone who has never taken a cycle before?

I'd switch it to diet soda and I'd ease off on the juice. Definitely count it though in your daily totals. A weight gainer along with the milk is a good way to boost your calorie intake. As for running a cycle, I tend to be more conservative and the guys may have other opinions but I would get your diet in order and get your workout program put in place and going before considering a cycle. Give youself some time to get things together and see what your body can do naturally making all those changes. That way, when you do introduce an anabolic, you'll get the absolute most out of it.

yeah definitely wait with the steroids for a while. everyones advice above is pretty spot on, good luck :)

and 2% milk < whole milk

Top Bottom