Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

onesickgames log.... 200lbs +

You really should quit the soda entirely, diet included. If you're having a hard time quitting and switching temporarily to diet helps, then by all means, but your goal should be to eliminate it completely from your diet. The same for juice, it's just too much sugar and empty calories to be worth it IMO.

Today is my first day trying to eat healthy and eating a lot so i will probably post my diet with calories on the next log entry. Went up on squats and the overall workout felt nice. Cant believe how much my muscles burn from this.

Day 2 - Split B - 12-14-10

Body Weight - 144 - Gained 3 pounds since the first workout so i was def stoked about that.

Squats - 70 lbs 5x5
Overhead Press - 30 lbs 5x5. Weak as all hell on this exercise and wasn't sure how much to do starting out. Think next workout ill probably do the bar itself which is 45 correct?
Dead lift - 50 lbs 1x5 This is only supposed to be one set on the 5x5 program right?

I know all of this is small weight but i just wasn't sure where to start so i just got a comfortable weight and i'm gonna add 5 lbs each workout to every exercise if possible.

My wife is also doing this program and absolutely loves it other than the legs burning like all hell of course lol.

Supplements from gnc. Amplified Mass XXX protein. 900 MG triple strength fish oil. Mega Men sport multi vitamin. 100 mg Zinc daily, no idea why i got this.

Drinking tons of milk also. Any input appreciated.

Last edited:
You really should quit the soda entirely, diet included. If you're having a hard time quitting and switching temporarily to diet helps, then by all means, but your goal should be to eliminate it completely from your diet. The same for juice, it's just too much sugar and empty calories to be worth it IMO.

I will definetly consider quiting soda all together. Guess i will just have to cut down until i'm done drinking it all together. Right now i am only gonna drink 3 cans a day. Is soda really that harmful?

I will be posting pics monthly and sizes bi-weekly if possible. Thanks for the help, already learned a ton here in a weeks time.

sounds like you are off to a good start... dont get frustrated if you weigh less one day, bodyweight will fluctuate throughout the day... just keep consistent and know you can reach your goals if you stay focused...
i started out 8 years ago working out and never would have dreamed how much i would accomplish, but it is a long process...

I will definetly consider quiting soda all together. Guess i will just have to cut down until i'm done drinking it all together. Right now i am only gonna drink 3 cans a day. Is soda really that harmful?

Here's a quick article showing why soda is bad for you:
8 Ways Soda Fizzles Your Health

Those reasons aside, if you're putting in all this work at the gym it really isn't worth it to be drinking soda and gaining the empty calories. As for further input, now that you know what weight you're comfortable with you should readjust to suit. Also you should definitely post your diet.

Yesterdays diet.. Opinions pls?
Meal 1 - 2 whole Boiled eggs. Glass of milk. Glass of orange juice.
Meal 2 - Peanut butter and Jelly Sandwich on light bread. Glass of Milk.
Meal 3 - 3 chicken strips and a medium order of fries from mcdonalds. Med Dr Pepper.
Meal 4 - 1 Banana
Meal 5 - 1 whole Chicken breast fixed in oven with Canned Corn. Glass of milk.
Meal 6 - Peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Glass of milk.
Meal 7 - Bowl of cereal with milk.

Dranks as much water as possible between but i know it was nowhere near 8 glasses. Does milk make up for not drinking as much water? This was my first day trying to eat decent so i prolly did horrible. Thanks for the input.

normally i would be against the mcdonalds, but i think you need every calorie you can get lol. just try to increase the portions of everything.. try to have some whole wheat toast with your eggs in the morning and with your sandwich. instead of PB&J try to make a tuna sandwich or something. It seems like you need more carbs.. I eat natural oats with milk like cereal instead of cooking them because they don't fill you up as much and they're some of the best carbs you can get. maybe throw some baked potatoes in there? Anything you can add will help really lol.

1) Eat lots of food and water
2) Stay consistent
3) Dont expect something to happen in a couple months of training, frankly its not. Your transformation will take time so be patient with it.
4) Be realistic, focus on form. Master the workouts with perfect form at weights that you can handle.
5) Focus on Squats and Deadlifts, these are great for overall mass and will make you feel amazing if you work on them.
6) Dont take a cycle anytime soon, you have plenty of room for improvement naturally. PLEASE take this advice you will thank me one day.
7) Pretty much what the rest of the bros tell you on here is spot on, goodluck bud.

12-17-10

Day 3 split A.

Body Weight - 145. Gaining steady but i think i could definetely add more calories in.

Squats - 75x5 - Weight felt fine. Legs were feeling tired last couple sets.
Bench Press - 75x5 - Weight felt really light think i may add 10 pds to this next week.
Lat Pulldowns - 75x5. Replaced Inverted Rows with these. Weight was a little on the heavy side but did all 5 sets pretty easy.

Extremely happy with the first week of this program just hope the pounds keep coming.

Top Bottom