Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

One More Pic Of Steak Helmet....

Horny said:
dont start with dbol. That drug is more for advanced users in my opinion.

You got to remember what are your goals???
The aas that you are going to want to use depends on this.

I would do a short cycle for your first time

do this for cutting:
primo 400-600mg/week for week 1-6
(or) primo 300mg/week for week 1-11
winstrol 50mg/ed for week 1-6

hit clomid post cycle

or for bulking with
a really short and heavy master blaster blitz cycle and your natual testosterone levels will rebound quick, like in one week, no losses of gains!

testosterone cypionate, 500/week week 1-2
*testosterone proprionate, 900mg/week week 3
primo, 600-1000mg/week week 1-2
winny, 50mg/ed week 1-3
trebolone or (ta) or fina, 75mg/eod weeks 1-2
nolva, 20mg/ed week 1-4 take more or less if needed or take arimidex 1pill/ed for weeks 1-4

*shoot 300mg everyday starting on the beggining of the week until the 900 is gone. In other words, if you started your cycle on a Friday the proprionate should be gone by sunday.

hit clomid at week 4, 5 and 6

you should gain 5-10 solid pounds of pure muscle from this if you eat as much clean food as you can.

this short cycle is best to get your feet wet, have no side effects and not have to worry about being on for longer than a month and have to deal with any unexpected problems that mighr drive you crazy.

Alot of smart" users (not at this board) make all theri cycles 3 weeks, take of 3 weeks and then do the whole thing again and again. THis is because testicular inhibition only take place in the pititary ater 3 weeks. Before that the inhibiton has been going on at the hypothalamus. If you stop your cycle at this poin the pituitary is actually primed to super release gonadtropins and then some. COmbine that with clomid therapy and your balls will be spitting out more juice then they were before you started the cylce.

oh ya I highly reccomend using arimidex over nolvadex in this cycle. It will only run you 200 bucks for the arimidx and you will have big balls forever with big natural test recovery afters.

by any chance does that little pink sign in your 1st pic say something like "your mother dont work here so pick up your weights?"

THats what I thought. I knew you wouldn't be able to take any critisism. I held back alot, little boy. 13 years, right. What a pansy-ass gym, anyway. I wouldn't work out there for free. Your the one who came on here posting pics of yourself, and I give you some honest opinions, and you come back at me with,"I can lift more then you." You have no idea how strong I am, and who cares anyway. Your body looks lke shit. So what, you've got some muscle,NOT MUCH!! If you can't take critisism to help you out, don't post pics and brag about that pathetic gym. Funny how you wait untill no ones there to take your pics. I wouldn't take my shirt off and flex for a camera with that body either. I didn't come on here trying to be a prick. I gave you an honest assessment, and you get offended. Grow up, and take some creatin. You'll finally gain a little weight off of that without having to work out for 13 YEARS. BWAHAHAHA

Top Bottom