Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

One More Pic Of Steak Helmet....

It depends what your goals are. You posted this because you wanted honest opinions to help you in the future. Me personally, if I had been training for 13 years, and had only that to show for it, I would be upset. 13 years....your not that damn old, r u? If your looking to really change your physique, and get bigger and leaner, then you should consider a cycle. If you are happy with your current status, then by all means, just work on fine tuning a good diet and workout program that includes good cardio. If you want to get bigger, and want to try gear, then you should start with testosterone. Atleast 500-600 mg/week as a base. When and if you decide to take that route, learn as much as possible about the different things you can take, and different cycles that you may choose to use. Whatever your decision, good luck.

try 25 mgs a day,
thats 5 pills a day, dont use it for too long
(4-5 weeks) and keep some nolvadex close incase of gyno.
you look fucking sweet man, If i looked that good natural i would never juice.

i say keep it real
dont juice and work the shit out of those muscles.

nice job bro

props

later

HEY LOOPHOLE:

My father is 6'5" 215lbs and my mother is 5'0" 120...SO I DO NOT HAVE THE BEST GENETICS GOING FOR ME...I THINK I HAVE DONE GOOD FOR BEING NATURAL.

I Promise you I could out lift you in any lift for reps of 4 to 10....HEll even max.

JUST MY OPINION

I can take this guy... Just kidding you lookin good... I'd say you are looking good 'bro' but you didn't put that dart in your ass yet. Till then you are not a real man:)

Put some dbol in this boy.

dont start with dbol. That drug is more for advanced users in my opinion.

You got to remember what are your goals???
The aas that you are going to want to use depends on this.

I would do a short cycle for your first time

do this for cutting:
primo 400-600mg/week for week 1-6
(or) primo 300mg/week for week 1-11
winstrol 50mg/ed for week 1-6

hit clomid post cycle

or for bulking with
a really short and heavy master blaster blitz cycle and your natual testosterone levels will rebound quick, like in one week, no losses of gains!

testosterone cypionate, 500/week week 1-2
*testosterone proprionate, 900mg/week week 3
primo, 600-1000mg/week week 1-2
winny, 50mg/ed week 1-3
trebolone or (ta) or fina, 75mg/eod weeks 1-2
nolva, 20mg/ed week 1-4 take more or less if needed or take arimidex 1pill/ed for weeks 1-4

*shoot 300mg everyday starting on the beggining of the week until the 900 is gone. In other words, if you started your cycle on a Friday the proprionate should be gone by sunday.

hit clomid at week 4, 5 and 6

you should gain 5-10 solid pounds of pure muscle from this if you eat as much clean food as you can.

this short cycle is best to get your feet wet, have no side effects and not have to worry about being on for longer than a month and have to deal with any unexpected problems that mighr drive you crazy.

Alot of smart" users (not at this board) make all theri cycles 3 weeks, take of 3 weeks and then do the whole thing again and again. THis is because testicular inhibition only take place in the pititary ater 3 weeks. Before that the inhibiton has been going on at the hypothalamus. If you stop your cycle at this poin the pituitary is actually primed to super release gonadtropins and then some. COmbine that with clomid therapy and your balls will be spitting out more juice then they were before you started the cylce.

Steak Helmet said:
HEY LOOPHOLE:

My father is 6'5" 215lbs and my mother is 5'0" 120...SO I DO NOT HAVE THE BEST GENETICS GOING FOR ME...I THINK I HAVE DONE GOOD FOR BEING NATURAL.

I Promise you I could out lift you in any lift for reps of 4 to 10....HEll even max.

JUST MY OPINION

Just my opinion but I could pick your ass up and spin you around with mmy picnky finger and then bench you for about 40 reps and then out lift you in any weight or excercise of your juicing

Top Bottom