Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

One arm bigger than the other

Jordanshapiro

[FONT=&quot]So recently, I started Krav Maga training, and I've noticed that my left arm is, in all respects (forearm, bicep and tricep) more developed/larger than my right. The obvious solution is to get a dumbbell and work out my right arm more. That said, I was wondering if there's any test I can do (besides trial and error) to figure out what works.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Also, are there any "tried and true" techniques that are guaranteed to equalize them? I know they'll never be perfectly equal, but I obviously want to get as close as possible.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks in advance.[/FONT]

So don't try to work one arm more. Edit weights with both, and the smaller one will catch up fine.

it is normal for one side to be imbalanced, especially as a new lifter. this will come back to equilibriam over time. always start with your weaker side on lifts. it can take people lifetimes to achieve balance, Arnold was the greatest BB of all time because he was able to perfect the art of balance on each side like nobody else. that is the challenge of BBing

Top Bottom