Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OMEGA Key Principle 1: How to perform your Repetitions and Sets

OMEGA

Elite Athlete,

The way your perform your reps and set is the Corner Stone of your physique. It literally outweighs the power of Diet, Anabolics, Supplements, and whatever else you do. You must Unlearn what you have learned and learn THE WAY to shred EVERY BIT of muscle building power out of the weights you use.

This is The Intelligent application of Stress Strategically applied For Maximum Growth AND development. You will notice I NEVER prescribe WEIGHT numbers for it is irrelevant and only means to an END, and that end is the PERFECT Reps through Multiple Sets.

This training will force you to use less weight, but even though you may not think your strong in time this training will make you Incredibly Strong and make you look you were made of STONE and also Injury free.

All sets are performed with a rep speed of 2 seconds through the
positive part of the motion and 2 seconds in the negative.
The goal of each REP is PEAK CONTRACTION at the top of the Movement.

If you cant flex the muscles your working you must learn too and sustain that flexion through out the actual Exercise. Be patient it may take 4-5 work outs to start feeling things, till your body start understanding the mechanics of the movement.

Almost all exercise are 4 sets

1st Set
20 REAL reps
( not just for fun) PUMP as much blood as possible into the target muscle Using 4/5ths range of motion it should fatigue you.

"4/5ths" MEANS no lock out at top and no negative that is too deep.
You always wan to do an exercise with some leverage and some chance to really keep constant tension on the muscle being worked. "4/5th range" is applied to all sets and exercises, unless otherwise specified.

2rd Set
12 reps
Heavier, and challenging

3rh Set
8 reps
up the weight to try to FAIL at 7 Reps , failure should come via form not excessive weight.)

4th Set
Reduce poundage by 20% from the 4th set
and then do a set till Failure under the most extreme GOOD form you can summon, literally TEXT book form.
This is magic TIME Athletes :)
This is what makes you look like a BODYBUILDER made out of Stone this is what sets you apart, THIS is THE Key Set.

You do not have to hit your body with a Hammer to get an Adaptive Growth Response , but rather you need to Encourage it to grow with repeated bouts over time with Text Book Form and Intensity.

.This Video shows near perfect form:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C6gLySZt00

(you may use this Article for Personal USE BUT please don't disseminate it to ANYONE out side of this forum or EMAIL to anyone, or Fax it. It is Owned by AvaGenX.)

Last edited:
OMEGA said:
Elite Athlete,

The way your perform your reps and set is the Corner Stone of your physique. It literally outweighs the power of Diet, Anabolics, Supplements, and whatever else you do. You must Unlearn what you have learned and learn THE WAY to shred EVERY BIT of muscle building power out of the weights you use.

This is The Intelligent application of Stress Strategically applied For Maximum Growth AND development. You will notice I NEVER prescribe WEIGHT numbers for it is irrelevant and only means to an END, and that end is the PERFECT Reps through Multiple Sets.

This training will force you to use less weight, but even though you may not think your strong in time this training will make you Incredibly Strong and make you look you were made of STONE and also Injury free.

All sets are performed with a rep speed of 2 seconds through the
positive part of the motion and 2 seconds in the negative.
The goal of each REP is PEAK CONTRACTION at the top of the Movement.

If you cant flex the muscles your working you must learn too and sustain that flexion through out the actual Exercise. Be patient it may take 4-5 work outs to start feeling things, till your body start understanding the mechanics of the movement.

Every exercise is 5 sets

1st Set 25 REAL reps ( not just for fun) PUMP as much blood as possible into the target muscle Using 4/5ths range of motion.

"4/5ths" MEANS no lock out at top and no negative that is too deep.
You always wan to do an exercise with some leverage and some chance to really keep constant tension on the muscle being worked

2nd set 15 Reps ( same as the above you should get fatigued)

3rd Set (a final Warm up for the heavier set)10 Reps

4th Set ( 7 Reps only but with a weight that would make you fail at
around 9 reps so always leave a little gas in the tank for your
5th set Performed right after in "drop set" Fashion)

5th Set Reduce poundage by 25% from the 4th set and then do a set
till Failure under the most extreme GOOD form you can summon, literally TEXT book form.
This is magic TIME Athletes :)
This is what makes you look like a BODYBUILDER made out of Stone this is what sets you apart, THIS is THE Key Set.

I DEFINE "failure" as the ability to do 2 more reps still left but only with Physical Cheating.
You do not have to hit your body with a Hammer to get an Adaptive Growth Response , but rather you need to Encourage it to grow with repeated bouts over time with Text Book Form and Intensity.

.This Video shows near perfect form:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C6gLySZt00

(you may use this Article for Personal USE BUT please don't disseminate it to ANYONE out side of this forum or EMAIL to anyone, or Fax it. It is Owned by AvaGenX.)

few questions
1)do you increase the weights after every set to reach the desired rep range, unless you tell us to decrease like on the 5th set (drop set)

2) correct me if im wrong but do we only use 4/5 range of motion for the first and second set unless we told not to?

im already fatigued by reading this , man this going to be very BURNFULL lol

peace

1) Yes you increase poundage on each set but ONLY as a means to get to that REP range specified for your set.

2) 4/5 ths range is applied to ALL sets and exercises unless specified:)

You may get tired but like I said it will make you Incredibly strong and ALSO look good

:)

Last edited:
and for the 5th set when its magiv time .. does this mean me go in full range motion deep negatives and locking up the top of movement

peace

4/5th range IS full range.
Most people Go too deep on most exercises, and over emphasis the top ( lock out).

You lose tension that way.

This may be hard for some to accept but its simply true:)

Last edited:
I am getting excitexd reading this. I wasnt planning on working out after work this morning but I may have to stop by.

Top Bottom