Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Olympic set $99

gonelifting

Elite Mentur
EF VIP
it`s I think 315 pounds with bar and weights. can`t go wrong. Getting it tomorrow at Sports Authority this is my fourth one. Damn 4 bars now are gonna pile up though. lol

fixed

yea i used to work at sports authority up here in ak, and those 300 pound sets are some high quality shit. although the bar cant hold much.

I searched around on the net for Olympic bars and weights here in oz, and they are fucking expensive!!!!!! The cheapest bar I found was $600 au, and $6 au per kg for olympic plates.......

So if I wanted 150kg's (330 pounds) worth of plates and a bar it would cost me, $1500 au! thats around $980 US!

I checked that site before bro, but I will check it again....Your talking olympic right? I live in Cairns FNQ, so I don't know how much help the yellow pages will be.

Aussie Juga naught said:
endpoint, I guess I was blind the first time I checked the site.....thanks.

no not blind......the site isnt designed well. It took me a good 5 mins to double check the price of the plates.

a small roadtrip may be in order...to the big smoke!

Lee said:
yea i used to work at sports authority up here in ak, and those 300 pound sets are some high quality shit. although the bar cant hold much.

is the bar not an olympic one? it looked like it in the pic. if not i will just get a set at hibbet for 160 w/oly bar

when i went to buy my body solid power rack lat machine and bench i got a 310 olympic weight set fo free!

ye the weights are good but the bar bends easy

Top Bottom