Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Olympic lifts

teeth6

Do any of you guys add olympic lifting into your rountines at all? Would you think it would be beneficial or potentially taxing on the body if your goal is just to have a nice physique ?

Olympic lifting takes time to perfect the correct technique. Alot of people get hurt doing the lifts incorrectly! I think you are good to go with some powerlifting and bodybuilding routines that will get you what your looking for!

I used to do clean and jerks quite a bit.. the problem is many gyms simply do not allow you to do that.. they don't want their floors and weights damaged.. unfortunately dumbasses slam the weights and break shit and ruins it for everyone

if you find a gym that allows it then i have no problem with it as long as you do it correctly.. you can really injure yourself if you use poor form

I don't lift too heavy anymore because my goals have changed but I think it is a great idea to try all different types of training.

Olympic lifts are AWESOME and something everyone should include in their program.

People don't do them because they're hard. People would much rather do dumbbell shrugs then clean and jerk. Clean and jerk is going to build you way better traps then shrugs ever will

Top Bottom