Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Olympic bars/weights...

no soup for you

I'm looking to buy my first Olympic bar and weights, as I've very rapidly outgrown my shitty k-mart barbell and weights. I was just wondering if there is a particular bar that is more versatile than others etc? I'll only be able to buy one bar. Also what would be good weight plates to get? I was thinking initially one pair of each 45lb, 25lb and 10lb plates. Anything else I should be look out for etc.

Also, I'm in Sydney, Australia, if anyone can recommend a good place to buy this from. I'm having a problem finding places that sell olympic bar/weights.

I'm in the US but CapBarbell is popular in the sporting stores here and they sell a package deal of 300lb of weights with a 7' olympic barbell for $100/usd great deal...

If it is for your house, you dont need anything too high quality...esp if your not gonna be loading up the bar too much. I dont know of any stores there(I am in the US) but I would say EBAY might be a decent place to look, you can get something used for fairly cheap normally and find something that is in your area so you save on shipping.

Top Bottom