Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

old school bb to new school bb is there a difference???

mattu3743

Whats up bro's. My boy is training to become a bodybuilder, he's been training for a 3-4 years on and off. He just got seriously into it this past year taking cycles after cycle with no regards to his health. His motto is to abuse the steroids now so he can get to where he wants to get. I'm a very concervitive person, I do not believe in over doing anything and taking you time when it comes to things like gear and bodybuilding. I talked to him last night for a little while over the phone and he was telling me all this stuff about abusing gear and shit. I then asked him why do you think you have to abuse them for the become a bodybuilder and do it so young. I can see if you're Jay Cutler, Ronnie Coleman etc. and you have to at that point. After I asked him that quetion he tells me that thats what his dad did when he bodybuild(almost went pro in the early 80's) and a friend of his(who almost went pro in the early 90's). So my question is are drugs better now then they where in the 80's and 90's so you dont have to abuse them to get where he wants to go. And another advice they gave him was juice hard taper long. Which is an old school saying because of the pct now-a-days is fuckn awsome. so is there a difference between old school bb to new school?

Well, it's only natural if a parent gives dumb advice that the child will do dumb things,

The drugs are the same.

Old school did what they could under the circumstances. They were more concerned with health though. Bodybuilding today has become ANTI-healthy.

Well, it's only natural if a parent gives dumb advice that the child will do dumb things,

The drugs are the same.

Old school did what they could under the circumstances. They were more concerned with health though. Bodybuilding today has become ANTI-healthy.

so do you agree that you must abuse them to become these guys you see today on stage??

there's too much hgh involved in bodybuilding nowadays

and test balls with no necks walking around

I've trained with Olympic contenders, semi pro football players,Prof. Bodybuilders the difference between now and back then,is there was no internet,so naturally you would ask one of the above bro's advice,today everything imaginable is just a click away!

RADAR

The drugs are the same.

Some how I doubt Arnold was concerned with his health. I dont think its neccessarily a ANTI health thing. I think its a , HOW FAR CAN YOU PUSH IT THING.

Look at Arnold from age 19 to 28yrs old. The improvements werent exactly dramatic? Now look what Ronnie and Dorian did in a years time? Thats some serious new school shit right there.

I've trained with Olympic contenders, semi pro football players,Prof. Bodybuilders the difference between now and back then,is there was no internet,so naturally you would ask one of the above bro's advice,today everything imaginable is just a click away!

RADAR
mmmmm...technology is awesome

yea .. i think the guys today just know how to push to the limit better like galaxy said , maybe a better understanding of what works .. .. hgh abuse is rampid now also

So are we going to here in 10-15 years from now about all these bb's dieing off.. like jay, ronnie, ruhl??

major differences today are the knowledge of training, nutrition, and how drugs interact with the best synergy.

abuse of anything will have ramifications. the odds of your friend going pro are very small. he should weight the pros and cons. theres alot more to being a pro than a great build.

Top Bottom