Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this an okay buy for starting out?

Chaotix

http:// vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/ van/hab/2348969737. html (Sorry guys have to break it up, won't let me post links yet)

I want to buy a workout station and came across this. I'm going to be grabbing dumbbells soon with it. I just want to know if this is only going to effect my pecs since it says pecmate. I would think it would work my biceps and tri's somewhat too wouldn't it?

Assuming you care anything about getting bigger and stronger, I'd just get a power rack and a barbell with weights. A machine is only good for the few movements its designed for, and you'd grow out of it pretty quickly. There isn't a whole lot you can't do with a rack, bench, bar, and plates. Just something to consider before you buy a machine and end up using it to hang clothes.

what your muscles just become accustomed to that work out and then I won't grow anymore after awhile?

what your muscles just become accustomed to that work out and then I won't grow anymore after awhile?
as coreygb says get the power rack n weights then you only need a plain bench n you got everything . you wont be able to do squats , rack pulls , bench press , pull ups and chin ups etc etc etc etc with a pec machine

Well, by outgrow I meant you may get to the point where the machine doesn't have enough weight to stimulate you for strength increase.

http:// vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/ van/hab/2348969737. html (Sorry guys have to break it up, won't let me post links yet)

I want to buy a workout station and came across this. I'm going to be grabbing dumbbells soon with it. I just want to know if this is only going to effect my pecs since it says pecmate. I would think it would work my biceps and tri's somewhat too wouldn't it?
i forgot to ask are you just starting training , if so a rack is even better you can train squats and bench press to failure when you train on your own .

Top Bottom