Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OK..What type of Training Program are you on....

What type of training do you do?

• Westside

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Periodization

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hybrid (westside/periodization)

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Custom (Please post)

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

vtec96

Ok....Was wondering from all the powerlifters here what type of training are you on?

Does everyone do Westside, Periodization, or their own program?

Please post...
:fro:

Westside. But for all of my recovery type workouts, I train the Olympic lifts trying to regain lost skills, as well as strengthen my shoulders.

Don't train westside

Train every bodypart three times a week, just like everyone else in your gym!!

HAHAHA

Just kidding, I train westside and follow the training to the letter(sled pulling, xtra workouts and all)

If you devote some time to serious training on the program you won't be sorry.

DAMN!!!!! :shocked:
I knew that some people were doing W/S but this is EVERYONE that posted!!! Wow!! I trained W/S about 1-year ago, went to the seminar, even talked on the phone with Dave Tate... I did not make much progress, but I will be the First to admit my diet was far from what it should have been, and what it is now :D
I am SERIOUSLY THINKING OF GOING W/S very soon...
One of my original problems with W/S was that I had NO true "foundation" from full-squating before starting W/S ... now having been squating for over 1-year, maybe now I can make better gains...

I usually hit every bodypart once a week, only use free weights and stick to the basic mass excersises for each body part.

Last edited:
Top Bottom