Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it ok to take a nap after lifting...Specific Situation

'89-LX-5.0

Ok here is the deal:
I woke up at 540 am. Got to the gym at about 620, and I lifted to about 730. When I came home I took all my post workouts and ate until I was full. Well It is 820 now, can I take an hour or so nap? That breakfast is really making me tired.
so can I? Wouldnt it help with recovery?
thanks!
cain

Ok,
I just didnt know how testosterone levels and muscle recovery were affected by sleep. I will be taking a nap now. I'll be back in an hour!
cain

'89-LX-5.0 said:
Ok,
I just didnt know how testosterone levels and muscle recovery were affected by sleep. I will be taking a nap now. I'll be back in an hour!
cain

75% of your daily growth hormone is realesed each day while you sleep.

X

Yes. . . . sounds like a great plan especially since you can fit it into your schedule.

I bet you will feel like a million bucks after a nice nap.

Hell yea, I kinda do. I woke up to St. Anger playing on Fuse-which took over VH1 on my cable. Im glad, I love FUSE!!!
The Cable company also booted TNN which is becomeing Spike tv. That was like the Ultimate stupid move. I cant wait until Tuesday morning after everyone tries to watch WWE and The DaMN Turkey Federation is on in its place. Yea, Thats right! They replaced it with the Outdoor Channel.
Oh well, sorry for my venting. That nap kicked ass!
Thanks!
cain

Top Bottom