Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ok, now I think Fedor is ducking the UFC.

LOL. Pick3, you of all people really think brock could win?

I truly don't know.

After 4 UFC fights I'm knot at the nuthugger stage of claiming Brock as the best ever, butt his wins were very impressive.

He mismatched all of his opponents with size and power. If he beat Fedor and some bigger fighters, e.g., Gonzaga, and perhaps Arloskwki (sp?), then I'll join the nuthugger crew :rainbow:

However, to think Brock couldn't compete with Fedor, or any other HW on the planet is distorted.

I truly don't know.

After 4 UFC fights I'm knot at the nuthugger stage of claiming Brock as the best ever, butt his wins were very impressive.

He mismatched all of his opponents with size and power. If he beat Fedor and some bigger fighters, e.g., Gonzaga, and perhaps Arloskwki (sp?), then I'll join the nuthugger crew :rainbow:

However, to think Brock couldn't compete with Fedor, or any other HW on the planet is distorted.

Good analysis. I agree.

that's amazing. He WAS the world's strongest man 4 times in a row...talk about brute monsterous power

If what I read is to be believed, he has a fair amount of experience with Kyokushin karate and boxing. Kyokushin is full contact without gloves. If you have ever seen Andy Hug fight, Andy Hug was a Kyokushin fighter when he went to K-1.

I truly don't know.

Listen! I never said he couldn't fight with any figther in the world, but winning is different. Fedor is to good for him. People suck on his nuts and he really hasn't been in the fire yet. Anyone with good takedown defense and good strikes can beat him right now. Hitting him right in the nose or chin his going to bring his big ass down. He's more scared of being hit in the face then anything else I bet. It takes time to adjust to being able to take hard hits by great strikers and knowing how to deal with it mentally.

If what I read is to be believed, he has a fair amount of experience with Kyokushin karate and boxing. Kyokushin is full contact without gloves. If you have ever seen Andy Hug fight, Andy Hug was a Kyokushin fighter when he went to K-1.

Heard his boxing was good. He gave it up after taking up powerlifting.

Top Bottom