Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OK, my stats, now what?

BradG

These are my stats and measurements:

5'10.5"
215 lbs.
22% BF

Measurements (in inches):

Chest 48
Waist 38 (on the naval)
Glutes 41.25
Left Bicep 17
Right Bicep 17
Left Tricep 16.75
Right Tricep 16.75
Left Thigh 26.5
Right Thigh 26.5
Left Calf 16.75
Right Calf 16.75

What needs the most work, other than BF% and waist I know those need a lot of work. Otherwise, what is disproportionate/too small (other than everything)? Thanks for the help.

Well you've got a pretty good base to work with......how long have you been training? what are your goals?

Also, (and I'm not trying to be a dick) but how did you measure your biceps and your triceps separately? If your bis and tris each measured that much around, your arms would be pretty fuckin disproportionate to the rest of your body! Did you mean 17 around your entire upper arm maybe? :)

tris = straight arm? if there's only 1/4" difference when you flex your arms then you can expect to lose a lot of 'size' when you diet

dont know what your goals are but with 38" waist I would be doing a sick low carber for the next 3-4 months until you get to 32" or so

Well, my goals are ultimately to get to about 235 with about 6-8% body fat. At the moment my workout partner is starting a heavy training period, and has no concerns with cutting or bodybuilding. He is a straight strength lifter. So, immediately my goals are to reduce body fat percentage while not loosing any strength.

I measured my biceps around their largest point with my arm out to my side and the bicep flexed.

I measured my triceps around their largest point with my arm straight and the tricep flexed.

I have lifted weights during athletics since I was about 12 (I am about to turn 25)>
I have been lifting now for about 6 months straight. With a period of about four years prior to this being only sporadic periods of lifting. I am now at a stable point with the ability to lift regularly for a long time.

Top Bottom