Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is It Ok To Do Cardio 6 Days A Week?

JUICESEEKER

In an attempt to see my abs for the summer, i have decided to go on the defensive and hit the treadmill 6 days a week, 45 minutes a day. What are the dangers of doing this if any, and also tell me what is the best eca stack on the market.

ive been doin 40-60 minutes of treadmill, 6 days a week now for 3 weeks, and i have lost a solid 5lbs of fat. only drawback is i am feeling a little weaker on my lifts, and just last night, my ankle felt like i twisted it, it was sore all day, i think its caused by all this new cardio that its not used to.

also, im not takin any supps except for a multi vit, and am starting a light eq cycle to stop muscle loss, while i diet.

KINGKONG69 said:
ive been doin 40-60 minutes of treadmill, 6 days a week now for 3 weeks, and i have lost a solid 5lbs of fat. only drawback is i am feeling a little weaker on my lifts, and just last night, my ankle felt like i twisted it, it was sore all day, i think its caused by all this new cardio that its not used to.

also, im not takin any supps except for a multi vit, and am starting a light eq cycle to stop muscle loss, while i diet.

I also want to know what eca stack is good to go with cardio?

Hey, this is my first post!

I run about an hour a day 5-7 days a week on the treadmill. I normally do about 5 miles in that time.

One danger is that you will become catabolic. To prevent this, I mix 5 tsp of BCAA powder with about 8oz of Crystal Delight lemonade every morning before I run. BCAA powder is an anti-catabolic agent.

Good luck!

The dangers are two-fold: going catabolic (i.e., using too much protein for energy requirements) and overtraining. A third is, if you aren't tracking your intake, you'll just end up gaining it all back when you end up running out of motivation.

I suggest eating ample protein (at least 1.5g per pound) and about 30-40% of calories from carbs. Then every four days or so, up your carbs and calories about 30% of maintenance to refuel. Take your supps, and get on the Tren, and drink plenty of water, too. I recommend doing the least amount of cardio to accelerate fat loss, and a drop in calories of about 10% is all you need to get going. Cutting up doesn't have to be a major affair.

Peace.

Top Bottom