Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oh my! got tight back muscles!! what are some good stretches?

E

Elite_Fry

anyone know any good stretches if you got tight back muscles

do some reverse hypers to flush some blood and unload the spine

then lie on your back and tuck the knees up on your chest, put your arms behind your knees and pull hard. rock back and forwards if you want.

k, put your feet maybe a little more then shoulder width apart. then grap under your knees and pull

while losining your back and bending your knees slightly

strecht your upper back amazing

Standing Pull Down Abs
Reverse Hypers

I also like to take some of my bands and loop one under my foot. I lay down and pull that foot up to my head (or as close as I can get) while keeping the other leg on the ground...

B True

The best thing I've found is to lay back on the glute/ham machine as far as I can.

Without one of those, leaning back over a preacher bench or something similar works well too.

has anyone here had pain from tight back muscles?
and how long did it take for it to fix itself up?

Any good stretches for the lower back (erector spinae)?

I injured myself deadlifting 2 months ago, and my lower back has never been the same.

PJECT

i hurt my back deadlifting a few days ago too..but i dont think i pulled a muscle or anything, but im not sure what it is...when i was doing it, i felt a little pop every time i lifted the weight..what could this be?

inversion

flubberboy

Have you tried inversion... I strap on the inversion boots every morning prior to my warmup and workout and hang upside down for 10-15 min... Really helps my Flexibility and Improves your Circulation.. Give it a try as well as all the other recomendations..

Later

Vigorous

Top Bottom