Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OFFICIAL Arnold Classic Bench Press lineup

BodybuildingUniverse

Plat Hero
Platinum
Lightweight
Markus Schick
Bill Gallagher

Middleweight
Bill Carpenter
George Halbert
Ken Patterson
Donald Robbins
Greg Savino

Heavyweight.
J.M. Blakely
Scott Mendelson
Bill Crawford
Ryan Kenelly
Clay Brandenburg
Rob Fusner
Jamie Harris
Tom Manno
Beau Moore
Joel Toranzo
John Zemmin
Joshua Ward (benched 501@ 14 years of age)
Larry Allen (Guest Lifter from the Dallas Cowboys)

Female
Tina Rinehart
Jerri-Lynn Lippert

996690549883_covers.jpg

That is a crazy line up. I am excited about this year. If everyone is on their game and no injuries I would bet on Schick, Halbert, & Harris. Tight race though.

Looks like Tina Rinehart will have some competition this year too. Jerri-Lynn Lippert benched 330 at WABDL Worlds.

Tina Rinehart is the only one with an excuse to not have facial hair.....Ken Patterson is the odd one out......he does have a funky moustache though, sort of a redneck marine look. (im from australia.....so i have only seen a hand full of american marines........but they all had moustaches like that, and 99% were rednecks)

westside should release a video about shaving.

Is this the meet that is going to be in Lakeland,Fl over at saint or santa lucious school. If it is then when is it Saturday ??what date?? 2002 and what time does it begin. I know Bob told me of a meet that was going to be in Lakeland I believe either Sat 12 or 19 not sure which one if anyone knows info on this let me know thanx.

Cubanito17 said:
Is this the meet that is going to be in Lakeland,Fl over at saint or santa lucious school. If it is then when is it Saturday ??what date?? 2002 and what time does it begin. I know Bob told me of a meet that was going to be in Lakeland I believe either Sat 12 or 19 not sure which one if anyone knows info on this let me know thanx.

I think that you should go armed with a pen and pad of paper when you talk to him.....so you can take class notes :)

Top Bottom