Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Off Season Bodybuilding Pics Inside!!!!!!

Actually, most of them don't look THAT bad! We can see their abs. I wish I could look good like that now.

Andre

lol, not to insult these guys but damn some of them look funny... look at ronnie man... haha... when the contest comes up tho he gets fuckin SHREDDED

THE BOUNCER said:
i can't believe you guys haven't said anything about Shawn Ray! I have never seen him look like that before.

I saw him guest pose last year 8 weeks out from the Mr. O and he was looking soft and gelatinous though not quite as bad as those pics. I figured he'd drop out but he dialed it in in time.

Shawn looks like a bloated turd. All that mass on him and priest at such a tiny height, makes them look so silly. Off season they really do look like the pilsbury doe boy! Cormier looks awesome, even if it is off season, so does Flex Wheeler, those two have awesome genetics. Coleman looks just like he does on stage, like he is about to give birth, then die. :/ Too bad about Bertil, he was a good bodybuilder, but he did some messed up shit.

Yeah, he killed his girlfriend, and her mother. He is trying to get life, instead of the death sentance. He had an awesome body, and was a good bodybuilder, but shit, he does deserve to die. I bet they will blame it all on roid rage, and add to the bad image we all already get.

Damn.

Thats what a lot of guys miss ...... to get anywhere NEAR as big as thse guys are, you MUST drop your vanity for a good portion of the year, and not freak when you add some fat and bloat. Its necessary to some extent.

Guys who want to keep their six-packs all year around, but then whine when they are not getting bigger .. are just clueless.

What I want to know is ..... how DO these guys get SO cut - to go from what they look like there, to contest shape. Jeezus. I mean, look at Priest for example.

Riker29 said:
Damn.

Thats what a lot of guys miss ...... to get anywhere NEAR as big as thse guys are, you MUST drop your vanity for a good portion of the year, and not freak when you add some fat and bloat. Its necessary to some extent.

Guys who want to keep their six-packs all year around, but then whine when they are not getting bigger .. are just clueless.

What I want to know is ..... how DO these guys get SO cut - to go from what they look like there, to contest shape. Jeezus. I mean, look at Priest for example.
DNP, extreme dieting, extreme cardio and diuretics!

Top Bottom