Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Off to the gym to work legs...

Daisy_Girl said:
There is a time and a place for gawking. If a person (male or female) is semi-nude in public, gawk away. But gawking at the gym is annoying.

Hey, you wanna gawk or hit on women at the gym, more power to ya. Good luck with that. Just know that hitting on women and staring at the while they are working out is VERY annoying to most females.

I couldn't agree more. It makes me very uncomfortable!

How about it QT if you turned it around; I mean sit and stare at them!

But the guys would probably love it!

Daisy_Girl said:
There is a time and a place for gawking. If a person (male or female) is semi-nude in public, gawk away. But gawking at the gym is annoying.

Hey, you wanna gawk or hit on women at the gym, more power to ya. Good luck with that. Just know that hitting on women and staring at the while they are working out is VERY annoying to most females.

Amen sista...

Hey...cut em' a break, wilya? Believe me, every natural instinct in their body was to whip it out and rub one out to that heavenly view.....they did well just gawking.

superqt4u2nv said:
Didn't wear the butt shorts and no one touched me. However two guys placed themselves in better view of my backside when I was doing stiff deads and goodmornings.

ass hats....did you tell 'em you already had a spotter?

Daisy_Girl said:

True, but in all due respect there are women (as there are men) who dress extremely provocatively while AT the gym (ie tight clothes, very little cothes). They are just asking for the attention and gawking. It's those who dress like they are out clubbing while at the gym that annoys me, not the gawking.

MrMuscle said:
??? guys actually come over and touch you while you work out??
Thats messed up.

Last time I worked out at nigjht. (normally go in the AM) I was resting between sets of dumbell presses and some dude ran his finger down my arm, was like how is your workout? I just look at him like he crazy and muttered fine. I should have picked up a 35 and smashed it in his face. He end up sitting on the bench beside me and working out. :worried: I had avoid looking in the mirror for fear of eye contact. :rolleyes:

superqt4u2nv said:
Last time I worked out at nigjht. (normally go in the AM) I was resting between sets of dumbell presses and some dude ran his finger down my arm, was like how is your workout? I just look at him like he crazy and muttered fine. I should have picked up a 35 and smashed it in his face. He end up sitting on the bench beside me and working out. :worried: I had avoid looking in the mirror for fear of eye contact. :rolleyes:

i can understand guys wanting to get to know you. You are a hottie. But i wouldnt go around stroking your arms and stuff. Thats something i would wait for untill after you had asked me out. I think id be more subtle. Like asking you for a spot, or striking a conversation while doing cardio or something.

Top Bottom