Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Off day ?s............

JKurz1 said:
Hey, just got your message dude...I'm up North (AKRON), but thanks for the invite.........

so you don't change much up, eh boss? AND you still stay realitely lean...must not really matter..........

LEAN...laughing, i could only wish. My arms and legs are lean, but i have plenty of extra warmth on my torso. I carry all my extra weight in my torso. The biggest problem is that i have a very large bone structure, huge rib cage. So, if i lose to much, my ribs stick out and i look funny as hell. Plus, i hate doing any cardio. For instance, on sundays i only eat a couple of meals, mostly cause im sleeping on and off all day, whereas on workout days i can eat from 3-5 meals.

I just passed through akron on Saturday morning and evening. If i would have known, i would have stopped by for a quick workout. Sometime when i head to my parents house, northern indiana, i will stop by for a workout.

I just change my post-workout meal. My earlier meals have carbs to give me energy throughout the day. I wake at 8 AM, and the carbs are finished by 5 PM on training days. 2 PM on non-training days.

C, I have a huge ribcage too, but I've never tried to cut down. I'm guessing I'll be disappointed then?

That makes three of us with a big cage. I dont have a barrel chest but it seems when I lean outmy ribs poke out before my lower abs do. I asked a few vets about it and they said to train abs hard all yeart long to make them bigger so when you lean out they poke through the same time as your ribs do. I guess that makes sence concidering I never train abs I can see where they would be under developed. By the way they recomended to train abs 2 times a week off season 3 times come show time.

I might consider training the abs twice a week since i dont touch them otherwise.

Bigdho...you wont like me...i have a huge barrel chest, hence my bench numbers are quite good.

Tom,
I just need to cut the carbs out of my diet after a certain time. I bet if i did that i could lose 10lbs real quickly, although i dont think it would be necessary.

BIGDHO said:
Nope no carbs in the first few meals on the diet Im on, this diet I do cardio 7 days a week. This is the last week of that though. After this week Im going to start bulking agian.
So, on just your cardio days, still no carbs?

Ya, when I dont lift my carbs are very low even when I do cardio. When I train my post workout meals are high in carbs but on non training days they are much lower .

My chest is fairly thick, but I still want it bigger. The ribcage thing pisses me off. I started incorporating vacuums last week, and my waist is noticably smaller. Maybe that will help to attain that V-taper I want so badly.

Tom Treutlein said:
My chest is fairly thick, but I still want it bigger. The ribcage thing pisses me off. I started incorporating vacuums last week, and my waist is noticably smaller. Maybe that will help to attain that V-taper I want so badly.
Quit hyjacking my f-ing thread you 17 year old young'n..........

Kidding...........AND, your waist is NOT smaller from doing vacuums for a week........sorry, but it's in your head.........give it a few months, and you may notice some results........

BIGHO - foods before cardio in pm? ANything?

Well, the measurements actually say it is. And I'm bulking now. It's been a week and a half, I lied. Still, it seems to be working.

Top Bottom