Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Obsessedwliftin's path to the NPC.

Subbed bro.. This reminds me of the volume I used to do when I was at school and just started lifting... (with a fraction of the weight hahah) haven't done anything like it in years.. Giving me some ideas.
Nice work on hitting pbs already too brother! Keep up the good work!!

Thanks bro! Appreciate you following along man.

Thanks Chopz! And that is a damn good idea bro. Really man, glad you are following along.

You know I got your back bro! All the ish you done for my manlet ass. If you had someone who could film for you that'd be awesome cause I mean NPC is some big shit I know you would will remember it forever either way but we wanna see too :qt:

This is a very valid point. Shit now I have to eat 3 tablespoons of lvoo before bed. Damn I hate it when a woman is right. Great looking out Cutie!:rose:

U know I love ya, bro ;)

I know you know what you're doing but it never hurts to have a second set of eyes

If you really want 6000 I probably wouldn't put it all before bed... I'd do the carb/veggie swap in meals 2 & 3. That way you're fueling for the next 12 h... Unless you're waking up in the middle of the night hungry?

Although at this point you did just make a changes, so I wouldn't get hung up on the number and just wait and see if you need more.

U know I love ya, bro ;)

I know you know what you're doing but it never hurts to have a second set of eyes

If you really want 6000 I probably wouldn't put it all before bed... I'd do the carb/veggie swap in meals 2 & 3. That way you're fueling for the next 12 h... Unless you're waking up in the middle of the night hungry?
See that is the problem. Glad you pointed this out. I am waking up at like 2-3 am starving but refuse to eat and you already know why. I figured that I could add the additional fat cals and it would carry me through. I understand the carb veggie swap. I don't however like it. And you know why that is too. But I am open to it.

See that is the problem. Glad you pointed this out. I am waking up at like 2-3 am starving but refuse to eat and you already know why. I figured that I could add the additional fat cals and it would carry me through. I understand the carb veggie swap. I don't hpwever like it. And you know why that is too. But I am open to it.

OWL, I am gonna kick your brawny ass

Why didn't u say this before?!!

If you wake up like that you have to (duh) eat something because you are already catabolic. You cannot afford to have this happen while you're sleeping if you want to grow.

PM me and we will brainstorm, but I already have some ideas.

Top Bottom