Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Obsessedwliftin's path to the NPC.

Today's workout-Back

Deadlifts from floor-
1x15-135
1x15-185
1x12-225
1x12-275
1x8- 305
1x8- 305
1x6- 315
1x6- 315 Bro! your cardio vasc system is lovin you!
Lat Pull Downs-
Each set done wide grip and then underhand.
1x10-170 wide
1x10-170 under
1x10-180 wide
1x10-180 under
1x10-190 wide
1x10-190 under
Barbell Bentover Rows from low rack. These are done overhand and under hand as well.
1x20-135 over
1x20-135 under
1x15-185 over
1x15-185 under
1x10-225 over
1x10-225 under Nice on the over/under. Gr8 for whole back and biceps too bro!
Seated Rows on Rowing Machine
1x12-130
1x12-140
1x12-150
1x12-160
1x12-170
One Armed DB Rows
1x10-80
1x10-90
1x10-100
1x10-110 Dude that a whole ton of rowing. How are your results?
Hyper Extensions on Roman Chair
45lb plate to chest, 4x20

Ton of volume bro. You might wanna try a packet of gelatine in your shakes. Thats a tip from RADAR for me and I swear by it. Oh and the occasional pain killer....LOL!
Dam impressive work outs bro. I sincerly hope the very best of luck to you cuz its apparent that you got the work end of the equation very well covered.

Yes sir Zed. Running the gellatin as per you and Radar, as well as Krill oil. Definitely pop a hydrocodone here and there when the back gets tweaked. Thank you for the kind words as well sir. I am going for broke bro. Results have been incredible man. My back is looking really decent right now. This volume kicks my ass but I am eating well and making sure my sleep is on point. I have deicated every spare moment to achieving this goal sir.

Fuck you faggot. I'll say wtf I want wherever the fuck I want. OWL & I go way back and I was stating my concern for his overall health.

So fuck off.

These threads could use more of that... What's a good bro for if he can't give his honest opinion?

OWL said he was open to that from the start, no?

These threads could use more of that... What's a good bro for if he can't give his honest opinion?

OWL said he was open to that from the start, no?

Very Troo. Like Mitch said, he and I go back a ways, to the beginning of NTBM's website days. I even sent him a pm saying I appreciate him giving a shit and some other mushy shit too. We bitch on the forums but he is my good bro!
BB is also a good bro as well. All opinions are welcome.

Yeah, actually OWL sent me a pm after my original post. It was a mushy lovey dovey homo erotic type of PM so I had to block him cuz I don't swing that way. However, he did manage to spit out that he appreciated my concern as a friend amongst all his other gay gibber jabber.

Siiiiick volume my man. Whats your rest time between sets? How long would you say that whole workout took?

Like CB said.. very humbling. :) Loving the details so far. Keep it up.

I looked in the past posts but couldn't find it. Did you ever mention your height and current weight bro? Thanks.

Bader sorry bro I will edit that in. I am 6'1 228 as of this morning bro. 60 sec rest in between sets. Avg workout lasts about hr and half to hour and forty five min. Thank you for following along.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Bader sorry bro I will edit that in. I am 6'1 228 as of this morning bro. 60 sec rest in between sets. Avg workout lasts about hr and half to hour and forty five min. Thank you for following along.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Thats really killing it! I used to to the same thing getting ready for comp!

Top Bottom