Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Obsessedwliftin's path to the NPC.

This log is absoultely fantastic. And you are going in depth on your training. How are you keeping your bloat down running a g of test per week? If I run more than 750 per week it moonfaces me for 3 days..

This log is absoultely fantastic. And you are going in depth on your training. How are you keeping your bloat down running a g of test per week? If I run more than 750 per week it moonfaces me for 3 days..

Thank you Arabian!!! Yes sir going to try to be as detailed as possible on all training, diet, and AAS use as possible. If I leave anything out that you guys want to hear please let me know. Honestly with the liquidex and the Sarms S-4 I am not bloating bad at all. I just raised my test dose to this per the advice of my trainer who is a former IFBB pro and so far so good. Also the liquidex idea and the Sarms came from none other than our Radar. It is working bro.

lol how did I know this was coming? :verygood:

I was being serious bro. I'm far from an expert, but 2 grams of gear is way too much IMO. Your goals are much different than mine. I don't think the health risks are worth if for a cheap ass lil trophy or wtfever you get if you win.

You've already made up your mind, and you're a grown ass man (actually you look a lil grey bro) so you can make your own decisions. Good luck, and be safe.

Right on OWL I was wondering if you where ever gonna start a log. Looks like an awesome game plan and wish you all the luck with it. I am definately subbed!

KTS!

Well guys, I figured it is about time to start logging my training, cycles, and diet on here in order to hold myself accountable. I will be logging workout routines as well as daily diet and dosages on cycle. I am currently planning to compete in an NPC masters show in September. While I respect, and look forward to, all opinions from the board I do not expect everyone to agree with dosages of AAS and duration as I cannot recommend what I am running for every one. With that said I look forward to this journey and achieving the desired results in order to compete in this sport I love so much. Updates and pics coming soon!

Well it's about friggin' time!

Definitely subbed... Is there something more than subbing?

Top Bottom