Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Obsessedwliftin's path to the NPC.

I wish that was all there was to it. Lol the discipline and constant maintenance that is required to be successful at the sport is probably the hardest thing I have ever done. Hope my explanation helps some who may not truly understand the commitment.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Thats my Boy! You're the type guy i would Love to have as a training partner, I love lots of volume unfortunately no one in my gym can hang with me doing this!

Keep up up.I remember when Big Lou was training for the big "O" he heard one of his competitors was doing like 30 reps per scession,so he went back and started doing 40.

I forever owe you a debt of gratitude bro. You are a great mentor and friend. Im going to have to take a ride over there and train with you.

See bro this was my initial thought as well. However it was recommended for the quick blast of simple sugar post workout. Thoughts?

If you dont mind the sugar try the Gatorade G series 03 recovery. It has 16g protien, 14g carbs, 12g sugar. Saw it recommended several times before.

Love the log so far. Keep killing it!

If you dont mind the sugar try the Gatorade G series 03 recovery. It has 16g protien, 14g carbs, 12g sugar. Saw it recommended several times before.

Love the log so far. Keep killing it!

I am going to give this a shot bro! Thanks for stopping by.
And thanks for the kind words.

Off day today guys. Can't say it isn't needed. Feeling the leg workout from yesterday. Will lay around and eat and sleep all day today. You gotta love Sunday! Lol

Off day today guys. Can't say it isn't needed. Feeling the leg workout from yesterday. Will lay around and eat and sleep all day today. You gotta love Sunday! Lol

Morning OWL enjoy your day off it's definately deserved bro you have been killin it all week. you gonna watch some football?????

Top Bottom