Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oats vs white rice

purehero2

[FONT=&quot]So the title mostly describes my dilemma… I would like to know your opinion on the matter… Which is better for cutting and which is better for bulking or which has the most benefits as a carb source. Oh and any ideas about ways to cook either of the two would be greatly appreciated. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I usually use white rice especially on a cut and maintenance phase as a primary carb source but recently I started to use oats (nothing fancy just “oat flakes” as I call them with water and I sometimes add a teaspoon of honey to give it a better taste and as for the rice I boil it with some carrots, peas and other vegetables to improve the taste).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

buying rice in a package is usually a no-no because of the added oils
oats in packages have added sugars.

the key with both is get them organic and raw.

you won't get fat on raw plain oats and rice. they've been consuming rice in Asia for a long time and they are skinny. it wasn't until sugar and fast food was introduced in China 30 years ago (thanks American companies) and they went away from their true diet that chinese people started getting fat like us

Stay away from white rice. Oats and whole grain rice are fine choices

Top Bottom