Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

O/T: Who LOVES to NAP ?!

cunninglinguist

Anyone else find this one of the curious benefits of lifting?

Training hard seems to give me plenty of energy (the good kind, ie. 'non-nervous' energy) to get things done when not in the gym - - but at the same time I could literally drop down and take a solid nap just about anywhere at any given time ;)

Getting to sleep is a doddle even on non training days, it's as if my body is crying out for shut-eye time, without actually feeling exhausted.

Man, I wish I could take 2 naps a day, every day...! I envy people who can do this.
Only manage to get a nap in on Sundays mostly :yawn:

I'm not sure what you are asking here, but when it comes to naps, I love the post-workout endorphin rush mixed with a Skoal mint pouch. That combo relaxes me like no other and makes me feel high and I come straight home and lay down and shut my eyes and try to nap. Its a huge benefit to lifting as it is extra rest. The more rest, the better.

I train afternoons and by the time works over I need a nap so I can be fresh to hit that shit.

That's me in my avatar. I'm not big but I am ripped brah. ;)

I rise early (4am) and sleep late (11pm). Hit the gym at 9 am most days and take a short nap after lunch. Not intentionally. ..I just nod off after eating and waiting for digestion.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

30mins on the couch after work and before the gym and I'm golden. Love naps.

In front of an open fire when it's pissing rain outside and your napping on the couch is one of life's greatest pleasures

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

30mins on the couch after work and before the gym and I'm golden. Love naps.

In front of an open fire when it's pissing rain outside and your napping on the couch is one of life's greatest pleasures

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Typical Paddy...lazy bastards the lot of them :stpatty:

Top Bottom