Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

O.K. Future has some explaining to do...............................

Also whats with the grip? I was told when doing deadlifts your hands should be staggered with one hand facing out one hand facing in.

No need to use the staggered grip when using wrist wraps. The point of that type of grip is to hold more weight, so the wraps are making that possible.

BTW, future you are a badass!!! :supercool

awesome! never tried those deads before, or that grip. LOL at him yelling at the tools next to him. gonna watch more now :)

why did you (mr future) diable the comments feature?? oh well.. watching some of the other vids.. nice vids, we need more frmo the EF members!

awesome! never tried those deads before, or that grip. LOL at him yelling at the tools next to him. gonna watch more now :)

why did you (mr future) diable the comments feature?? oh well.. watching some of the other vids.. nice vids, we need more frmo the EF members!

Im sure because all the you tube fucking assholes that are sitting there eating doritos will comment like they do on everything else....."thats all steroids, big deal, I could do that if I took roids"

Thanks. :)

It was a nice session for first rom deads of my offseason. I prefer them because going further down does little for me. Keeping my back flat and chest out forces a good stretch while giving my hams, glutes, low back AND even lats a workout.

I use double overhand because its the safest on the back. A reverse grip can twist the spine ever so slightly AND it can lead to bicep tears as well. If I were competing I would practice the reverse grip but now I just focus on what I train.

The guy was somewhat ignorant to the whole environment but I just wanted to ignore them. Once I started my first hard set and got strapped in...I saw he was leaning back on the stack. Well, I get a little pissed about that. DONT TOUCH ME WEIGHTS. Especially when I am getting ready to do a set. Hell, guys there interupt me during a set too. ITS ANNOYING.

Im sure because all the you tube fucking assholes that are sitting there eating doritos will comment like they do on everything else....."thats all steroids, big deal, I could do that if I took roids"

It started a couple years ago when I squatted 755 for a double raw. Someone had to share that my technique was bad, I was weak etc etc. Maybe to some guys its true. I have some ugly form but I work within my leverages too. Still, it was annoying. Guys would just post mean shit. And I am sure none actually trained.

Thanks. :)

It was a nice session for first rom deads of my offseason. I prefer them because going further down does little for me. Keeping my back flat and chest out forces a good stretch while giving my hams, glutes, low back AND even lats a workout.

I use double overhand because its the safest on the back. A reverse grip can twist the spine ever so slightly AND it can lead to bicep tears as well. If I were competing I would practice the reverse grip but now I just focus on what I train.

The guy was somewhat ignorant to the whole environment but I just wanted to ignore them. Once I started my first hard set and got strapped in...I saw he was leaning back on the stack. Well, I get a little pissed about that. DONT TOUCH ME WEIGHTS. Especially when I am getting ready to do a set. Hell, guys there interupt me during a set too. ITS ANNOYING.

awesome lifts. i do those off the power rack pins rather than walk them out.

what did that guy say to you? he gave you an awkward glance and sort of laughed. what was his issue?

Thanks! I always worry I will hit the cage but I should do them that way.

I dont really remember what he said. MY bar was more compelling at that moment. I didnt want to be rude but he too was being very rude. Too many have zero gym etiquette.

YA ask a random average guy to put 225 on a bar, squat down hold it for a seconds and then come up. That would be tough if not possible for the average person, now ad 500lbs! lol Some people are so ignorant! I will never be able to do anything close to 700! Heck I'll be lucky if I get close to 400, haha

YA ask a random average guy to put 225 on a bar, squat down hold it for a seconds and then come up. That would be tough if not possible for the average person, now ad 500lbs! lol Some people are so ignorant! I will never be able to do anything close to 700! Heck I'll be lucky if I get close to 400, haha

stiff legged rack pulls from various depths arent as diffciult as going to the floor. youd be surprised how much weight you can use. i can get 585 at knee depth off the pins but im short. tall people, that would be much harder. from the floor i cant get over 450 stiff legged. thats a huge difference. using various depths is useful.

Top Bottom