Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nursing a sore tendon

I did some work with 20lb db's yesterday, on my last set of curls my arm started feeling stiff so I cut it a little short, otherwise it went fine. No pain or discomfort today. I think that I'm gonna go back to my regular split routine next week, except that I'll stay within 60-70% of my capacity at first and slowly work it back up in the following weeks. I hope thats it for tendon problems for a while if not forever. Thanks for all your help guys.

BTW
O.M.G (or anyone else)

do you wear the brace anytime you lift now? I've worn the brace I bought the last two times I lifted, should i keep using it?

The one I have is kind of like this one (no straps and about the same size/length), except black
elbow-comprifix-bg.jpg

I always lift with the brace now, but that's because mine tendonitis got to be cronic, so it's always kind of there, even though I can go months on end without it hurting. Until you feel 100% back to normal, and able to lift like you did before the injury, go ahead a keep using the brace, it won't hurt a bit to keep it on. Then when you are 100% pain free, you can just put it away, and hopefully won't have to take it out ever again, good luck dude, O.M.G.

Top Bottom